“We have become more effective and faster.”
REFERENZEN: Ravensburger AG
With d.vinci, you get technical support and product sales from a single source – that makes things so much easier. We can consciously say: It works!
What did Ravensburger want to improve?
„We are always in need of temporary staff, especially in the industrial sector, and at some point we reached our limits with the maintenance of Excel lists, so that we introduced the d.vinci applicant tracking system more than 10 years ago. Now our goal was to additionally involve our staff in the recruiting of further skilled workers. Therefore, we introduced a bonus system for recommendations and docked the administration via Firstbird to d.vinci.“
Vera Klaiber’s and Ravensburger’s goals:
- A digital recommendation process with direct connection to the applicant tracking system. The goal was to combine Firstbird with d.vinci.
- To make it clear to employees at all times which jobs are vacant in order to recruit friends and acquaintances.
- Data protection guidelines had to be considered according to the strictest guidelines.
Firstbird and d.vinci: How did that work together?
„Of the approximately 1,000 employees, around one in five have registered for the program since it was launched just under a year ago. That’s a good rate. And we’ve been able to fill 30 positions through Firstbird to date – that’s double the previous approach. But much more important than these figures is the fact that the administrative workload has been significantly reduced. We have become more effective and faster.“ (Thomas Wagner)
- High acceptance of the recommendation program due to user-friendly and intuitive operation.
- Great speed of communication with potential applicants.
- Happy new colleagues.
- Interfaces with online job boards and mobile capability mean that job advertisements no longer have to be entered manually and the effort required by the HR department is significantly reduced.
What conclusion does Ravensburger draw with regard to the project?
„With d.vinci, you get technical support and product sales from a single source – that makes things so much easier. We can consciously say: It works!” (Thomas Wagner)
„Colleagues really enjoy passing on open positions to friends. They feel that they are involved in the recruitment process. We have a production factory in the Czech Republic with 600 employees on site – we think the system will be an ideal fit there as well.“ (Vera Klaiber)
Foto: (c) RavensburgerBack to overview