CYQUEST is the pioneer in online Recrutainment. Recrutainment refers to the use of playful-simulative elements in career orientation, employer branding, personnel marketing and recruitment and thus serves to improve the matching of “suitable” candidate and “suitable” employer or “suitable” training institution.
The simulative moment motivates and engages the participant, both in terms of conveying information (personnel marketing or personnel development and training) and collecting it (online assessment, self-assessment). CYQUEST combines scientifically sound psychological know-how with state-of-the-art web design and programming. We are specialized in the company- and university-specific creation as well as adaptation of solutions in the areas of
- Online assessment – scientifically based developed and validated aptitude-diagnostic online test procedures for personnel and student selection,
- Self-assessment – self-testing procedures to improve the “self-selection” of applicants.
- Career orientation procedures – interactive answers to the question: “What do I want to become?”, realistic job preview procedures, career orientation games, authentic videos and much more.
- Study orientation procedures – virtual study advising and online self-assessments (OSA) that help young people find the course of study that suits them best,
- Online employer branding – targeted development and support of attractive employer images on the Internet, social media and mobile, and
- Agency services – including search engine optimization (SEO) and marketing (SEA), affiliate marketing, e-mail marketing and social media.
CYQUEST customers include numerous well-known companies, public institutions and universities, such as Airbus, Allianz, ALTANA, apoBank, BARMER, BAVC, B. Braun, Bearing Point, Bertelsmann, BLS, Brillux, BVG, Captrain, Commerzbank, Covestro, Deloitte, Deutsche Telekom, DPDHL, Douglas, EDEKA, Einstieg, E.ON, Fielmann, Freie und Hansestadt Hamburg, Freudenberg, HafenCity Universität Hamburg, Harting, Helvetia, HENSOLDT, Hochschule für Angewandte Wissenschaften Hamburg, Hochschule Niederrhein, KFW, LBS, OTTO, Peek&Cloppenburg, Postbank, Sana, SBB, Targobank, Technische Hochschule Köln, Techniker Krankenkasse, Technische Hochschule Mittelhessen, TenneT TSO, uniper, Universität Göttingen, ZEIT ONLINE.
CYQUEST actively contributes to the (scientific) discussion in the mentioned fields and regularly publishes articles in journals (e.g. Wirtschaftspsychologie aktuell, Zeitschrift für Beratung und Studium, Wirtschaftspsychologie, Zeitschrift für E-Learning etc.) und Fachbüchern (e.g. Rütten & Bierer 2021, Stulle 2020, Verhoeven 2020, Camphausen 2019, Hesse & Mattmüller 2019, Fortmann & Kolocek 2018, Brüggemann & Deuer 2015, Beck 2014, Buckmann 2014, Athanas & Graf, 2013, Knauth & Wollert 2013, Rudinger & Hörsch 2009, Erpenbeck & Rosenstiel, 2007, John & Maier, 2007 oder Konradt & Sarges, 2003. Furthermore, CYQUEST regularly provides speakers for congresses and educational events (e.g. Uni Marburg, Uni Zürich, Uni Bonn, Uni Hamburg, FH Westküste, FH Würzburg, HS Fresenius, SRH, DGFP, DGPs, GWPs, Zukunft Personal, RC, Talent Pro, Social Recruiting Days etc.).
In 2014, Joachim Diercks and Dr. Kristof Kupka jointly published the book “Recrutainment – playful approaches in personnel marketing and selection” with Springer-Gabler Verlag. Within a short time, the book has become the standard work in this still young discipline.
Dr. Kristof Kupka is in charge of the psychological process development at CYQUEST. Since the beginning of 2000, he has been intensively involved in the topics of e-assessment, self-assessment and simulation-based, job-related aptitude testing, both from a scientific perspective and in direct practical implementation.